Data generated at the LacCore Facility and sample metdata are permanently archived and available for distribution following NSF data access policies.
- Core and subsample metadata
- Core images and image-derived color data
- Lithologic descriptions
- Smear slide descriptions
- Multisensor core logger data
- Magnetic susceptibility (loop and point sensors)
- Gamma density
- p-Wave velocity and amplitude
- Electrical resistivity
- Natural gamma radiation
- Color reflectance spectrophotometry
- XRF core scanner elemental data
- X-radiographic core images
- X-radiographic computed tomography (CT) slices and 3D reconstructions
- Subsample analytical data: grain size, loss on ignition, TIC/TOC/TC, biogenic silica, water content, etc.